Friday, October 10, 2014

10/10

10/10.

This number that will not mean anything anymore. But what a nice number. I wonder will I rmb how this number use to mean so much. 10years down the road will I? Its the past. The past. The past. 3 years ago. What would I had done differently if I've went back 3years where I'm just 17yrs old?

Alright shall drop talking about this number thingy that'll trigger memories. So how's everyone? Been busy with work, school, everything else? 

I'm just waiting for school to start right now. Somehow I still feel not here not there. What is it that I should do to make my days count? What kind of life do I really want? I can't see myself clearly in the future. What am I really working towards? Dreams? Are they that important? I remember myself thinking that dreams are really important because its something that keeps me going in life. 

Okay anyway Im not inspired to even write anything right now. I guess Im havingg food coma. :p shouldnt be blogging right now. Sleeeeeeeep timeeee.

Love,
Z

No comments: