Have really been lazy with uploading of photos these days. Hopefully I'll beautify my blog with photos again! Maybe its time to change my blogskin. Hahahahaha.
Here's to the other day at second aunt's chalet. Everyone is always laughing at them being taller than me. Oh wellz.
The other day, 'nua-thursday' with love(((: then we ended up at VIVO! Watching DRACULA:UNTOLD! & having brotzeit! Funny how brotzeit doesn taste as good as my first impression of it. Wellz. Oh! And in this pic, we're actually eating the colorful 小笼包! Adventurous eat eh? But I only like the original taste of 小笼包! Guess my taste bud is really very customed to the 'usual' food! Its a fun try anyway!
And I always love the vampire shows!!! After that movie, I was determined to chiong watching those episodes of TVD that I've missed for so many months!
& here, we finally asked third aunt & family out to try timbre! Its sis & my treat^^ good to see sis doing well with work, hopefully the toilet condition at her work place gets better. Gross when she describe!
Ahhhh. Photography by the river. Nice spotlight eh? Someday should just stroll along the river & take all sorts of funny photo!
Finally at woodlands having Dip&Go! I just like how this thing looks! With that food dip & drink!!! Oh but a little waste of money!
Here I'm seeing happy again!! Drop by CY's house & CY's mom cooked dinner! Its nice to see this girl again! My first friend in sec sch!
She always get this weirdest face award! Hahahahahahaa!
Sunday at work doingg filing! Goodness I was so exhausted.
But love surprised me with the NUGGETS(((: well how I love this nugget because of the chilli sauce. Slurps. Though I nvr does like surprises much, Im really happy to see the nuggets cos I always love eating it. :p it gave me some energy after that exhausting filing session!
This was yesterday! (20oct)
And Im sooooo gonna be back to 'student mode'! Time to jiayou in school! It'll all be great!!
Till the next time^^
Love,
Z












No comments:
Post a Comment