Thursday, October 30, 2014

29/10/14

Strangers

Taking new routes in life, we often tend to meet strangers. Some of them will teach us or remind us of certain things. Maybe the meaning of life, or how the world could be. 

Today, a nice stranger was standing in front of me throughout the train ride. As usual, my nose always have this sinus prob. But it wasnt like those days that it was bad. It's just a little bit of sneezing. So anyway I was looking through my bag to see if I still have tissue. In case I need to stock up my tissue already. And I found nothing, except for a few empty packets of tissues? In which I put all of them together, having the thought of discarding them easily later. Anyways, so I guess this stranger saw that I was looking for tissue, and she extended her hands with a packet of tissue in it. I was a little taken aback that somebody noticed me on the train. I guess it was the fact that she was standing in front of me that she notices. So anyway I was touched. I said thanks & then I decline the tissue. But I thought wow, it was nice of her to offer tissue when I seem to need the tissue(((: I guess my friends who had sinus prob would have understood the feeling of having no tissues when the sinus hits hard. But anyway just a thought, and beingg thankful for that kind stranger. 

(:



Just a random photo because I love that owl^^


School

Going back to that education routine kind of life, it felt so new yet so familiar. Seeing canteens, study areas, library, bookshop, student service centre, reminds me of my polytechnic life. The friends I've made back then & those memories with them were still fresh in the head. Having lunch time, breaktimes are all so different now compared to the past. In the past it started with cliques in poly. & I really do miss having school with good friends like Zuella & susu, & all the other friends that actually do mean something to me throughout the years in poly. 

Just like how love is a bonus in life, good friends now felt like a bonus in school. Walking to school last time was nice as I always meet up with Zuella to walk together despite of being in different class. Damn I really miss that girl. Hope she's doing well with her chemo treatments. 

So anyway, enough of bringing up the life in poly. Academic wise, Im really glad to have graduated from TP HTM, I guess it did it's work to prepare us for the industry & further education. Whoever said its gonna be easy? Nothings ever easy eh, just need to work hard & continue with that self belief & be motivated(((: I guess failing (not exactly fail, but not doing the very best & doing below my personal capability means failing), ok so failing in my 3years of polytechnic actually help preparing myself for this top up degree thingy. Not physically but mentally. Realised that I step into MDIS with a different mentality as compared to that year when I step into TP. 

Erms. I guess I've been talking too much. Let me just close my eyes & snooze. Enough of talking already, I guess y'all would've felt so bored reading it all :p

Love,
Z

No comments: