Friday, August 29, 2014

Z towards end of August!!!!

Hello Lovely people(:

How's everything over at all of your sides? Busy working ? Busy schooling? Well, one way or the other we're all so busy & consumed by the life that we're living huh? I guess those once in a blue moon chance of meetups are blessings already (; 

So anyway, I've been pretty sick the last few days. Such horrible feelings! But Im recovering & Im gonna get back stronger & exercise more & eat more fruity fruits :p 

So I was browsing through my instagram photos, and everything just brings me a long way back into past! 

Graduation is like a milestone. Its unforgettable. My 3years in Temasek Polytechnic was just so full of drama. Never did I imagine myself living a life as dramatic as such. With the people and everything. I guess no matter how I've changed from secondary to polytechnic years, my 3years in TP had made me learnt a lot more. About myself & about everything else. 

I hate to say this, but I know I've became the worser version of myself in Poly. The lazy zihui, the zihui that doesnt do homework, etc... But through such times, I could really see who are the ones that believe so much in me, and knows me well enough to know that I can make it through everything that I want to. 

Ah anyway my photo is just a throwback to graduation! Im so glad I went for graduation & that I am able to capture such important years of my life with some of the interestingg people / important people I've met in my poly yrs(:

And here's to throwback to Boracay(: well, many things happened before the trip, and after the trip, so much that I don't even know how to start describing the events that happened! 


Look at my BRIGHT face :D I like how its looks :P 

Love,
Z

Takecare everybody!!!
<3

Anyway, today S came to visit me because I was sick and havent seen him for a few days. He met my granny & 2 of my aunts. I was so sick I gotta apologise that I couldn't intro him properly when my aunt came. Hehe. But anyway I really don't know how to make him feel more comfortable with these people he meets. All I could is stay by his side (: but anyway Im glad that everything seems fine, he even play with little enen(: he's just so nice. I guess even my granny think he's good too. My granny says '你这个朋友不错. Wasn't I glad to hear that? Because I've never heard granny say that when I was with J last time. Granny was so friendly to S, she even tell him to treat like his own home & come more often, she could cook for him. Haha. I can see & feel that my granny quite like S. Even my aunt says that he look like a decent & honest dude (p.s. Overheard my aunt telling my granny). Haha! So glad that S left such gd first impression to them(: the people who meant alot to me. I hope that S's parents will like me too. Hahahahahaaaaaaa. I don't even know what kind of first impression I left for people :P

No comments: