Wednesday, August 13, 2014

(:


As much as I dislike taking such a long ride to work almost everyday, I do also find joy in these long rides. The rides where I just plug in my earpiece, and listens to my favorite songs. I could say that these long journeys that I take to work are actually kind of meditating. Some days went by without this routine of music, and I would often feel lost or stress up in my head. Music is like a remedy huh?

 

Sometimes, some music just reminds me of the past, and the people that used to matter. As I sat in the bus wondering about my life right now, about this relationship I’m having. I wonder if I could really open my heart again? Or is it already open up to the person that I could feel so much love from? I kept wondering if his love for me might fade someday, wondering if it’s love or infatuation.

 

Is there really such thing as honeymoon period in a relationship? Where everything is just so sweet and loving in the start, and will be slightly gone after a period of time? Well, that’s what the adults say before. That honeymoon period. Is there really such thing? I wonder. I guess I am just really skeptical about relationships now.

 

I want to love again, but I am afraid that I couldn’t love like how I used to. Could I really give him the love better than the love I gave to J? I guess after all Love is a choice? I don’t know what my heart says, but I’m just going with the flow and how my heart feels. Everything about this love and this guy just feel so right..

 

What am I doing thinking so much of all these things huh? ARGH thinking too much.

 

Well,

 

Smile!

 

Love,

Z

No comments: