Friday, August 8, 2014

Begin Again -Taylor Swift-

And you throw your head back laughing
Like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause
He never did
I've been spending the last 8 months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again

And we walked down the block, to my car
And I almost brought him up
But you start to talk about the movies
That your family watches every single Christmas
And I want to talk about that
And for the first time
What's past is past
--------------------------------------------



Sometimes dont I just love Taylor Swift's song? Haha, actually I've always love her songs(: I've never imagine that I would look at this song and relate to it. 

Although right now I still fear love, and I can't even believe that love could last, I watch myself giving this heart of mine a chance to open up again. 

A small little part of me feel like closing up & just retreat into that safe comfort zone. But that'll be really selfish for the other party. Step by step, slowly Im opening my heart to learn to love again. Idk what the future holds, but I hope I could open up and love even if it means putting my heart at risk. 

A big part of me still is frighten to face this future, frighten that I couldnt put my past away. 

But maybe I should follow this quote...


Love,
Z

No comments: