Endurance. Mind over Body.
Lost it all. My body took over my mind when I jogs. I feel weak all over. It makes me want to stop. I feel the pain. Inside me.
I jog less than 1round in the neighboorhood. Its less than 1round this time. Its not even 1.1km hit. How did I ever finished that 2.4km long time ago? How did my mind do it? As I stop, Im just glad that I could even finish walking that 1round, or even have the strength to walk back home before the pain hits me so hard that I feel I could roll all over the floor.
I have no idea what's happening to my body. I keep having this weird sharp pain just above the place where I have cramps when the period arrives. This pain is frightening me because it doesnt go away for 5minutes. This pain is always here after I finish my run, or halfway through my run if I completes the 2.4km jog.
Its so painful, I have to sit down and tell myself it'll go away.. For that few minutes I just sat down on the floor, hoping the pain will go because it's killing me.
I really feel so weak. I want back that strength that determination. I want to feel healthy again. Can my body stop doing this to me. Its frightening me):
Love,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment