Im never that kind of girl that really really does care about skincare etcetc or makeups. I guess during those secondary school days, I could say my skin condition wasn't at all bad. Just some occassional pimples when the period arrives.
But ever since I graduate from secondary school, my skin condition got really really bad. Its like I have small little pimples that I've never had before. & facial cleanser & stuff just wont clear it all away. Or actually it was because my skin was not bad last time, that I dont have the face cleansing habits. Only till it dawn on me that it's time I need to start looking after my face condition))):
Whyyyyyyyyy.
I think it's because of the bad habits over the years that caused all these. Not having fruits in my everyday diet, not having enough sleep at the correct timings, not hydrating enough. I think it's really what I put into myself over the years that caused my skin condition to become what it is today )':
I think it's time I start eating whats more healthy for my body & my skin huh? I should concentrate on spending money on healthy things put into the mouth, than to spend money on products wishing it'll solve the skin problems isn't it?
It's time I start slowly working on health(: but........... Sometimes Idk how to start, or ok i admit Im just plain lazy D:
No zihuiiiii please dont be lazyyyyyy
Anyway, the other day I was out with LL, & we're talking about skin also. Somehow people older kept telling us that 25y.o. is kind of the age mark. Once people turns 25, it's time when the skin & everything starts to just.......... Whats that word? Hahahahahaa! Anyway LL said that I used to have like fair skin and stuff!! What happened? :P
Love,
Z

No comments:
Post a Comment