Monday, May 31, 2010

U TAKE THINGS 4 GRANTED. DO I?

Hmmmmph' anw, I'm like feeling damn idiot. It's like okayyy. If my friends see this, they'll say'hahahas! Zihui你本来就是吗' and I'll laugh too! But the idiot I'm feelig now is not the one that's funyyy. It's damn idiotically not funny.

Maybe, I shouldn't put this to heart. But I believe that everyone says something n they genuinely meant that. If they don't, they won't even say it! Like I'm now damn calm, n I feel hurt n stupid. It's like oh myy. How dare u say I'm ur maid. Anw, she might just be joking, but like I said, if someone is joking, i think it's still something they feel. It's like!!!! Does me being a good person, waking u up in é morning everyday makes me ur maid? Does me helping u charge ur phone & iPod makes me ur maid?! Like WTH can. But seriously. It's damn stupid. It's like I realised that I seriously hate pple who takes thing for granted. Seriously. I'm not angry , nor I'm hurt. I'm contradicting myself ehh. Hahahahaaas! Just! I finally knows the word to how I feel.

I DONT FEEL HURT, ANGRY, SAD. JUST HATE ..FOR TAKIG THINGS FR GRANTED . NOT TAKING THINGS. is taking me for granted.
I can't say I really hate pple who take things for granted. Cos i dunno whether if I take things for granted.....):

BYES FOR NOW(:
keep smiling!!!
Tmr will get better(: but I'll rmb tat always. But maybe not(: cos I forget things. If not I'll have bore too much grudges.

No comments: