Sunday, May 23, 2010

Heeheee. Today's post abOut todayyyy.! Lols:D

Hahahas! é title is lame yeaaa? Well, today can be summarized as an uneventful, eventful, stressful, relaxed, NiCe day(:

Firstly, a relaxed & lazy morning for me. Next, a distracted & stress afternoon. Finally, NICE & again stress evening.
Well, not gonna elaborate much. But I'm not THAT stress when I states stress. It's just a word for describing. Stress cos my hmwk is not done. Reason being me myself & I being distracted , lazy, & relaxed:D hahahaas!

NICE evening for swimming! Still lose to papa:D after that, papa shared with me his army days when I asked him questions. Initially, we are talkng about OBS. afterwards, it linked to army army. Hahaaaas. ~I sometimes wonders. If papa Is educated with O levels cert, only if he's more hardworking, where will he now end up like? And would I even be here? Be the same me? Sometimes, there's just tOo many questions floating up in my brains. IF ONLY.....

Anw, didn't complete the third Chinese essay writing that I should've done. Hahaas. No 灵感. Well, Tmr morning will be the time to squeeze my brain juices to find some nice stories to write.(dun even know if I have it or not) hahas!

Went swimming, without wearing goggles as usual. This time round, I went with my parents, zishan, to sengkang. Many pple there. But I swim here and there. Next time, I'll work damn hard, and buy a house or condo, for all my precious relatives and stay together.! And it must have a poool. To swim swim swim:D yayyyy!

Anw, I realise too that friends comes and pass. One never knows who is gonna be forever friends and who is gonna be a 'hi bye friends'. But what I know is that cherishing pple that comes our way is impt. Cos what happens in the future is never something that we can know.

Hahahas.sleeping time!!!!! Awwwww!!!!!!!!!
So late so late. Tiring tiring tiring. Aiyaaaaaayaaaaaaaaa!
Nights nights:D to the eventful nightlife(: hellos to my nice and peaceful sleep.....heheee:D

No comments: