Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ahh life

It seemed to me that life for every different indivuals are truly different. It's never easy to feel for the others or stand in their shoes. It's hard to describe the feelings that we have without a wide range of vocab to use. English is seriously an importAnt subject. As important as mandarin. I shall try my very best in aceing in mandarin, and I will start reading the English dictionary to increase my vocab. Haha. Mad? I must accomplish that somehow. With determie I think.

Well, I'm slacking as usual. No. Actually it's only now. I must get back to the hardworking mode of mine yeah? I'll start after watching doraemon:D

Ahh study time! Anyways, read Michelle's and janice's blog. They have such nice vocabs to use, think I shall keep on reading their blog. Seems like a nice way to improve my language:D they r truly cousins eh. Both r great at the same thing:D I think it'll be called same same but different?

No comments: