Goodnesss!!!!! I failed my Chinese paper 2!!!!!! OMG!!! it seems that I'm getting from bad to worst!!!! Maybe we underestimated language paper!!!! OMG!!! I can't think le!! It seems that it's all getting so stress n awwwwwwwwwww.
Today, went to watch 'the backup plan' with cihui, qinya, pj, meihui, & jy. Nice movie!!!!!!! Had hell lots of LAUGHTER!!!! god! And cihui is the crazy one that uncontrollaby laughs constantly! The way she laugh is damn amusing! I guess if Janice is there with us, we'll all laugh even much more as Janice's laughter is damn contagious!!!!
Anw, nice funny show!! I rmb that 'papa.this is a poopooo'!!!!!! Damn funny can?!!!!!
Now that it's at night, the movie has long been shifted into a memory of the past. I suddenly rmb this sad thing. Not sad. It's haix. Chinese paper 2 fail!!!! Damn it!!! Fail fail fail. Tmr will be better! But what?! Tmr is Saturday. It's like I won't be that smiley everytime anymore. I dunno how to keep on laughing and smiling while seeing my grades going a downfall. How ? I wonder and stay frighten for myself. I nvr did expect to get the grades for those papers. But to admit. I didn't put in much efforts for MYE. so who's at fault? Me. Why? Distracted. No iPod and com also can get distracted eh. Some wonders what I do at home. It's like I go straight home after sch. But guess what? Sleep? Haix. Omg. I shall start doing all those practices that I've neglected. Assessment books shall get done .
Byebyes. Talking more about all these makes me feel damn .....!!!!!! But well, guess I shouldn't complain much. No I shall not complain. (: smile smile smile smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment