At times, pple around us tend to have conflicts with each other. It saddens me to see my loved ones not getting on well with each other. I wonder why does pple in this world tend to hate each other at times. Is it really so hard to tolerate each other? Give in to each other? Idk. It's all just a messy little thing that's happening. When pple stops hating or disliking each other, it's den they realise how foolish they are in the past. Sometimes,it's all too late when one realise their foolishness. I hope non of this 'too late' things will happen.
Life is so beautiful when u see it in a beautiful way. Life can be miserable & life can be blissful too. It's just how we see it. Everything can seem to be very hard to overcome. But it can be easy to overcome too. Sometimes, it just takes some putting down on the things that are clinging to yourself. Put down those hateful thoughts. Don't worry too much about things. And world will seem to look brighter.
If ur world isn't getting any brighter, no one can help u to make it brighter. Even the hot & bright sun can't do that. The only person who can solve ur problem & make ur days brighter is u urself. Only you have the key to whyy ur days aren't bright. No one else can have the key to solve ur prob.
•Some people get angry because God put thorns on roses, while others praise him for putting roses among thorns.•
Anw, sometimes, things just goes on in some weird kind of ways. Life seems to be weird. I feels helpless whenever I am there to see anything happening & that I can't help to solve the problem. I hope I won't feel that anymore. Hmmmm..
Recently, I did not get focus with doing my holiday assignment . Come to think of it, O levels is gonna be over so damn soon. Everything will go well(: let's all get over with it. I must now learn to put down everything. Etc, msn, WH, ireversi,facebk(: hahahahhaaaas!!! I will soon(: I Hope(:
Byes:D
No comments:
Post a Comment