Thursday, May 13, 2010

OMG

Sometimes, things are just so unexpected in life. Everything is so not something that u think it is. Just like how I thought I'll pass chemistry and I fail it.

Well, MYE is gonna be some learning lessons for me. I shall not be sad over it. I shall embrace my wrong doings / mistakes. And I'll look forward towards my bright future. It'll be so bright thAt I'll need sunglasses!!! Lols!!!! I learnt that from a pictures.

I realise in life, things doesn't goes the way that everyone wants. Unexpected things comes our way and it's for ourselves to decide how to handle the problems. Whether it's good or bad, it might not matter. Cos what matters most is that we must learn from it. Uh oh!!! I seems to sound like my principal! God! All about learn from mistakes. Omg!! Suddenly rmb her voice. The slow talks. God. Well, haix.

Nxt thing. Sometimes, I feel that I must not hate pple. Hahas. Idun hate pple(: all r neutral. And some are great(: I wonder would I successfully find d'art club's symbol. I dun want it to be lost!!! Omg! How big can the school get?! Goodness. How I wish mr Sam lim is still in charge of d club. How I wish ms carol has all the experiences. Haix haix. I shall not worry too much. Guess it's all about taking one step at a time.

I'll get better scores tmr(: believing in myself(:

No comments: