Today's a nice day. Actually, nothing nice eh? It's super damn hOt! HOt like wOw!!! And intensive Chinese is shortened!!!! Yayyy! Cos of that emergency exercise! But guess what? That emergency exercise is like damn time consuming n we're like doing nothing. Except, there's this fun part where all deyians were drench in the pouring rain!!!! Hahaas!!!! Kind of gross after that cos of wrt shirt and warm weather.!!
Today, intends to finish two paper2 for Chinese. But am just too distracted by this movie,'the island' Thats being shown on channel5. Lame huh? But well, I'm like not that serious now. What's happening to me? Anw, everyone just hopes to pass O lvls soon!!! JIAYOUS!!
Anw, mango is nICE!!!
hahahaaas.gonna sleep, or I'll sleep tmr afternoon AGAIN!!!!!!! haixxxx!!!!
Hahahaaas.
Looking forward to class outing @Ecp. Fun or not? But I still have to collect class fund. Realised that I'll have to be damn responsible. Hahahaaas.
Sleep sleep soon:D
Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment