Yay yay yay!!!!
I pass my GOLD swimming test today!!'
though today is the last lesson. Hahaas. Uncle ishaak said to take our test today as it's the last lesson or not our training would go wasted. Ahahas!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!!
my timing is 2min 45 sec n xy's is 2min48sec.
Hahas. It's a wonder! We thought we would fail the timing .but we PASSSSSS!!!!!
Hahaas. So happy! Finally take gold.but well, the rest is a question mark. I'll keep on training till there's chance for me to take gold star and all. Hahaaas. But why take? I dunno if I'll wanna be lifeguard or coach . Hahaas.
Freestyle.breast stroke. Side stroke. Backstroke. Nnnnnnnn,BUTTERFLY STROKE!
And I know how flipppppppppp. But flip is unstable. Hahaas.
I dunno how to write a story about reputation. Can die. Dunno when to hand in that. Poa not done. I'm the poa rep(thks to pei) hahaas!
Byebyes(: (:
keep smiling
keep swimminG!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment