Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I miss U I miss UR SMILE,n I still shed a TEAR every once in awhile.

Hahaas.yoz(: the titled is adopted from I miss u by Miley Cyrus. Haahas.
As for who I miss, read on and u'll find out(:
sometimes,I still cries when I thinks about him. I really do miss him. But he'll nvr ever be here again. I would nvr know when I'll not cry when I comes to think about him. He ,is someone I loves alot. I dunno why. But this is just it. I'll place him in my heart forever.nvr going to forget him . Nvr gonna forget the only thing he said to me that I rmb.I nvr actually talk to anyone bout this,missing him. And no one ever found out that I sometimes cry when I suddenly rmb about him. I dun let anyone find out I cry,easy yeah? But den, it meant that I can nvr cry it all out at once, but I knows that I'll be able to do that one day. I'll stay strong,and rmb that he's the one that dotes on me the most. I shall keep working hard for my everything..
Just well,the time has yet to arrive..
I also found that I can nvr sit down and write bout why I'll cry,whyy? Idk that tOo.
I just learnt that every one comes and goes in your life,when everything is over,i'l need to turn over a new page and keep on going . I'll go till the end of cos.hahaaas.

Tmr is additional maths qualifying / diagnostic test.shall finish my history hmwk on FASIST JAPAN, den start my revision quickly or I'll not be doing my best tmr.
Well,ending here(:
keep smiling!:)

No comments: