:D
guess from
now on,I'll post at the END of every month & during special ocassions(:
today,31jan2010,the end of the first month in 2010....
How MANY more months will there be till the BIG O's??
Haix.
Am so afraid to take a step forward yet I just hope it all ends in a quick and fast way. Really,contradicting yeah? Haix. its still a question mark for JC/POLY. I dunno what I am going after.do I want to have lesser years of studies or do I want to study more? Do I want to go out working as early as possible? I dunno anything . Is having another two years of stressful study what I wants? Haix. Am still confused as ever. Hope everything in the future turns out well for me & everyone in MANY different kind of ways.
Guess I feels like slacking n sleeping again. Haix. I'm gonna take things in the easy way for now. Will start when feb arrives(:
will I be able to follow my dreams?
What is there to follow when I dunno what my dreams are?
Haix haix n more haix
though I write haix here,I'm actually not feeling so much of the 'haix'(:
cos time flies! N after few seconds,haix can always get replaced by :D
No comments:
Post a Comment