Monday, January 11, 2010

113days!

Yoz.!
I'm SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO LUCKY TODAY!!!!!!!!
hahas.!
There's kindhearted person in the whole wide world!!
:D
SOMEONE PICKED UP MY EZLINK AND RETURNED TO MEEEEEE!!!
hahaas!
YAY!!!!
WOOOOO!
Hahaaas
happy happy(:
now there's nothing sad to think about.
Not gonna disappoint myself.
Am gonna concentrate better by tmr,maybe the nxt day etc....
Am not gonna have tOooooooo much distraction being there for me.
Am gonna find a way to keep my iPod out of my sight.OUT OF MY BRAIN.OUT OF MY WHOLE SYSTEM.
MAYBE I'll keep my PHONE OUT OF SIGHT TOO.NO DISTRACTIONS.NO STORY BKS IN SIGHT.NO DIARY IN SIGHT TO WRITE.NO NOTHING.
Hmmmmmm
the onli thing that'll keep me distracted without anything to hide of cos isssssssssss:
MY BED!!!!!!
hahaaas
I know I'm quite like a pig
LOVES TO SLEEP
hahas
but I'm not a pigggg
I'm a doggy!
Hahas
lols(:
no la.I meant I'm born in the dog yr so I'm not pig..
Lols:D
keep smiling.
O LVLS SOUNDS SOOOO NEAR SOOO SCARY.
maybe if my results r well, I might still consider junior college.
Jus now went looking at the jc thingy on google n stuff.
Maybe temasek jc Is quite gd.maybe nanyang jc.and maybe national jc.hahas but national jc is at bukit batok there! So far.
Hmmm.
Maybe I shall NOT TALK SO MUCH UNTIL I STARTS GETTING SWRIOUS AND DO MY REVISIONS AFTER REVISIONS.
currently,haven't done anything serious and all to improve myself.
Not even that English assessment that I bought.
Not gonna waste money and not do a thing.
And I'm wondering shall I buy that MATHS ASSESSMENT that ms chew suggested? Would I be ableto finish it all and do tat?
I still dunno now.
Do I need?????
Haix.
Haix
haix
idk.
But now, I learnt to be more responsible ba.
After EZLINK INCIDENT.
hahaas
dun like losing things.
COS OF CARELESSNESS.
hates it.
(:
now, I'll keep smiling and all.
I'll await for my hardworking days to come n go soon.
I jus knows that HARDWORK PAYS OFF.
Au revoir...

No comments: