Saturday, January 9, 2010

..when u spent 1min to be sad/angry,u'll lose60sec of happiness tat you'll nvr get back.

I finally understand that.
Although I know that it's always better to stay happy,but I realize thAt when u r unhappy,u'll nvr put in thoughts of having to lose ur happiness over unhappiness.
I had decided that I'm not gonna care about anything and everything le.I'll onli care bout families n relatives n my studies.impt things now.

I'm gonna put down everything.
I'm not gonna care about whatever they r gonna do to d'art club.
Not gonna care what others say about it.
I'm gonna go with the flow.
Do what I can
leave all decisions to the teacher no matter how irresponsible and wrong she is.
I'll just help when I can
do my best
and stay happy.keep smiling as always

I shall not let all these affect my mood.
I won't feel guilty unless I had done something wrong.
So well,DUN ANYHOW BLAME ME .
I won't say anything to tell why am I saying that.
I won't pinpoint.
I'll jote everything in my diary as always(:
i WONT BOTHER ANYONE WHO DOESNT CARES BOUT D'ART CLUB AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.
hahaaas
so that I'll be HAPPY(:
keep smiling peeps
first week of sch had past.
Summarized version bout first week:
-busy busy and busy
-stress stress stress
-abit not so lucky

guess it'll be that(:
and well,second week will get better....

No comments: