YOz(: things r always moving so fast nowadays
pple r always telling me that they r bOred nowadays
I'm being abit lazy nowadays
stress seems to be found on everyone nowadays
I'm like sleeping at 10pm nowadays
...lols(: hahaas enough of NOWADAYS?
let's talk bout other things den(: it's the third week of sch now.stress is on the way. How can I destress?
Swimming!!
Btw, I'm gonna stop learning swimming when February comes. But I'll keep going swimming(:
loves swimming(: I can flip! Hahas.
Lols(:
btw,qualifying test is on wed.dunno will I be prepared for it.hope I could get better results than the mock. Lazy zihui here just can't seem to settle down n study for all I need. I realized that I could write in English with an okay .but when it comes to having conversations,CMI. though I can speak during oral,but when it comes to chatting,I seems to be bad at it. Needs help. Pls speak to me in english frm now on(:
FLAG DAY on 30th Jan @ amk. Pple pls COME N DONATE.be a kindhearted one and come make things easier for the poor ones(:
hope the real hardworking mode comes everyday.my hardworking mode normally only comes a few hours after I stares into blank space. And by the time ,it's when my eyes feels like closing while I feels determined to finish my work. Damn it.
One word :lazy.excuses.
Smiles(:
tired of things.
Am gonna learn to put aside unimportant things or what is it called? Distractions? Hmmmm.I'll think about it.
•LAUGH AS LONG AS U BREATHE & LOVE AS LONG AS U LIVE:) •
btw,I WANNA GO WATCH VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!
Taylor swift & Taylor lautner in it! COol!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment