Tuesday, January 5, 2010

UNFAIR .DO YA KNOW HOWS IT FEEL LIKES TO BE MADE USE OF???!!!

Yoz.
Am soooooooooo Lucky today! Ms chew postpone the test(:
but i'llhave tostudy after writing in here.....
Guess can't possibly chat wif Aaron much yeah? Would jus bless him and wish him luck. HAHAS(:

DAMN STUPID IDIOTS JUS KNOWS HOW TO MAKE USE OF US YEAH? BUT I GUESS AT THE VERY END,WE'll STILL BE FORGOTTEN. CAN'T THEYJUS TELL US THAT ART CLUB IS OF NO USE,NO COMTRIBUTES TO THE SCHOOL? AND THAT THEY DUN NEED US? WHYY MUS THEY DO THINGS TO MAKE US FELT BEING MADE USED OF? WHY DO THEY LET US FEEL THAT ART CLUB IS JUS A USELESS CCA TO THEM? WHYY DONT THEY STAND IN OUR SHOES AND THINK? DON'T THINK THEY HAD EVEN BOTHERED TO EXPLAIN TO US WHY DID THEY NOT LET US RECRUIT LAST YR.HATES MRS CHUA FOR WHATEVER SHE DONE MAN.DUN WAN D ART CLUB.THINK ITS NOT IMPT.right.not impt I guess.but whyy make use of us yeah? During impt events.why make us rush everything.not happy change.happy jus happy.DUN THINK WE WERE EVEN APPRECIATED .some might appreciate for our help.WE R NOT WORKERS MAN.at least workers gets paid.WAT R WE? Students good enough to help? Students good enough to use? Last yr stuff is over and it's fine.dun let us recruit last yr,so be it.what can I do? But well,WHY CANT PPLE CHOOSE D'ART CLUB AS FIRST CCA? why did it have to be SECOND CCA? who will join it as second cca huh? Secondary school life isn't full of time.do u think letting us handle last minute stuff willlet everything turn out to be SUCCESSFUL n FUN? NOOO.! ):

Today isn't such a good day man.
Today is the first time I felt so SAD at sch. Felt so LOST.
Wif a irresponsible teacher and a new teacher left wif us ,do u think we can survive????
LETS SEEE MAN.
no offence to ms carol.she's good.gues one day she'll be like mr Sam lim.but she's just abit not so experience now.being new and all.
MISS THE DAYS WHEN MR LIM WAS STILL THERE MAN.
I'm gonna stop here.....
I mus study now! Where to start?????

No comments: