Monday, February 2, 2015

The Water

As I walk pass the swimming pool to refill my bottle, I always wished that I'm in that water facing my fears. Well, I always says that I love swimming. Just that memory of me almost drowning when I was a toddler is still fresh in my head. Whenever I struggled during training in the past, I felt like I had that choking feel. Being able to swim, was my greatest happiness because of overcoming that fear. It sometimes still exist as I'm weak with the waves and water. Why I love swimming? I always felt that the water takes away everything. Takes away my fear, my worries, my doubts. It kind of is my remedy to be healthy and happy. oops. Am I using that word right? 'Remedy'? I thought it suits in that sentence. Anyway, I'm too lazy to check up the proper meaning of that word. So back to my love for swimming. Yupp, it takes away the way my head felt tired from all that thinking. Those worries, or those silly thoughts. I need it, to sit by the water and just think about nothing. Think about my life , yet think about nothing.


Love,
Z

No comments: