Sunday, February 8, 2015

Back Alleys


Can't seem to fall asleep, and so here I am ending up posting what have been going through my mind throughout the day. 

Last night, happen to receive a call from Sayyah, and it was nice to hear from him again. It will always be in my memory, this friend that noticed my sadness when I was walking on the edge. Haha. And today, I was on the phone with Laylin too! Damn we're so far apart yet its really nice to catch up on the bits and pieces of our life! So it's been great and surprising to be talking to my 2 friends from miles apart(: 

Anyway, so today the title is back alleys. It has got to do with that photo. Its a back alley, yet what I was going to talk about was the things hidden behind at the back of our minds. Today, after makan session with the polymates, I had that short journey on the train with awesometie. And there he got that chance to tell me what happened in his life recently. It was dishearten to hear what had happened, and somehow I could relate although it wasnt exactly the same situation. 

Remember how I sat by myself many times & wondered why things happened the way it happened. Sometimes wanting to look for solutions yet coming to realize that there isn't any. Sometimes things happens in our lives that's out of our control. Yet still affecting us in all sorts of directions. I've learnt how I cant choose which family I was born into. And here, I understood how my fellow friends with broken family felt. There will always be this gap. That gap in our heart that just makes us grow up a little different from  others. We cant compare what each and everyone goes through in life. I just knew how lonely it'll really feel. How maybe at times I wanna just escape from everything else before. What the adults did was way beyond our control. Way way beyond, and that hurt from their choices leave us with no choice. No choice but to learn how to survive, how not to fall too deep regarding things out of our control. No choice but to seek that better choice, to think in a positive light. Because at the end, we still realize that being happy should be the key. Just yet its never nice when things happens and there u go sitting by yourself thinking  about everything from the start again. 

You'll walk to the back alley & look at it all. 

No comments: