So wow, happen to be browsing instagram & I saw Bryan's post on instagram. It's really great to see him happily together with his true love of his life. & by the post that he made on insta, I could see how everything had changed for the better for him. So anyway, I was browsing and I saw his post, & I went back to look at the convo's that I use to have with him in the past when we were both heartbroken.
And I feel thankful that I did had that friend once in my life giving me the kind of encouragement when I couldnt see things right. I knew that back then, his words did not have any effect on me. Now as I look back, I've came to realize what I've done to myself back then. How negative all my thoughts were, and how I really was in that black hole mentally.
Bryan I guess was that friend that I was lucky enough to know before I graduate, and was that person that I neglected during the times I put myself in darkness. I ought to thank him someday I guess, just like how I thanked Lucas for that friendship he gave, that help me crawl out of darkness. Through it all, I knew there were many people that helped me, and gave me advise. Just like that time visiting Lgk, and Elina still rmb how she once told me that someday I'll definitely meet a person better than the one that's gone. Although I couldnt really rmb how each and everyone has done their parts in helping me indirectly, I know lots of them helped me walk through in their own ways.
That part where Bryan said my 'negative thoughts were like virus'. I thought about how Samuel eventually is the one that had an impact on my thoughts. I guess Im really glad to meet someone like him last year, someone that I knew will positively influence me. It's just great to know how he actually brought me hope to a future together & how its always so assuring with him. He always makes me feel love.
Love,
Z


No comments:
Post a Comment