I'm wondering how have everyone been. It's really great that from time to time, I get to see the updates on each of your blogs. Feels like I still know every little thing about your life even when I'm kinda far away from everyone. Of cos, I'm not really that far away....
Anyways, I've made some friend in Langkawi that I will never forget. Sometimes, goodbyes are really difficult to say ya?
Today is the 1st of December. How fast time is gonna fly. In a blink of an eye, I'm gonna tell you all that I'm flying back!!
So all of you must be wondering how am I surviving right here?
So recently, a few things actually happened.
- There's a conclusion about my relationship with Jinson. I'm no longer his girlfriend anymore. Although hearing the final thing made me felt really upset all over again, I guess it's for the good of myself. Maybe he is just meant to pass by my life, and not be someone that will appear in the future as my husband ya? But then again, I really don't know if I've already let go of the fact that he is no longer my other partner in life.
- So anyway, I'm gonna be working alone at work the following week. Good luck for me.
- Today, I just bid farewell to one of the friend that I've made here. His name is Sayyah, a guy from watersports. And he is someone from Maldives. I would say that he is one of the friend I would classify as my good friend. He noticed my sorrows when I felt really down, and he is there to cheer me up with the positive things. It's kind of a short friendship because I've just started to know a little bit more about him and then now he is back to maldives. It felt sad because I have to say goodbye to the friend that I chat on FB with constantly. Sometimes, going for dinner when there is chance to eat together. And always seeing him walking pass the reception. Suddenly, this friend of mine is just not gonna be here anymore. No more chance of going out to eat with him. I will really miss this friend of mine. Miss the few times where he drive me out and have some dinner. Miss this friend that is here for me in Langkawi.
- Oh not forgetting, I'm left with just 8weeks in Langkawi. And I've not started on my Portfolio, much less finish my mini project. I'm kinda doomz ya?
- Just pray hard.
Well, I guess there comes a time where we have to say goodbye to people and not knowing if we will ever get the chance to see them in the future.
Ah. my thoughts are so messed up. Don't even know what I'm writing.
Guess I have so much to read when I get back to Singapore in order to brush up my english.
Damn it.
Take good care all my friends(:
Sayyah is a unique friend. I've learnt how to read the way he types. Say 'TGC' = Take Good Care. 'Gud98' = Goodnight. Anyway, I'm really happy that I've got the opportunity to know someone like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment