So here's for my first ever friend from Maldives. (Pardon my sleepy face in the photo)
When we talk about Maldives all the time, we will be thinking about this beautiful Island which we will all dream of going one day. Nevertheless, it's a place of my dream too.
In the past, I use to tell Jinson that Maldives will be the place to go for honeymoon. I guess not anymore ya?
So anyway, here's to my special and cool friend. Let me introduce this friend to all my lovely friends ya?(:
His name is Sayyah, and he is 21 this year. A guy that had dedicated his career to watersports(: He is the person where you can see the real example of someone that is having a job which he is passionate about. Do you know? This friend of mine works 7 days a week. How does anyone even survive work like this? It's because he says watersports is his life. I felt so truly inspired by him. He is someone like us, someone young and is growing older. However, he is someone who is living his dreams, living his passion.
At times like this, it left me pondering upon myself, if I'm just dreaming, or would I even go about realizing and living my dreams.
Anyway, I'm really thankful to know someone like him. Will definitely not forget this friend of mine. When I'm feeling really down, he noticed my sorrows. He talks to me and makes me feel that I can have a friend to talk to while I'm here in Langkawi.
I can say that I felt really upset when its time that he is leaving langkawi. Just have to imagine 8more weeks not able to see this friend at work. Hopefully someday he will come to Singapore(: I have gotta make myself know singapore more in order to bring him around(:
-the story of my first cool maldivian friend-

No comments:
Post a Comment