Hello everyone! officially it's 6 more weeks till I'm gonna be back there!
Well, so how have I been?
Im alright fine and everything. I've so much to hear from all of you and to tell to all of you.
Let me try uploading some photo ya? I've already lost touch of the photos I have and which I've post or not post yet. And recently, my computer is working really slow.
Anyway I as really upset yesterday because this HR lady sent someone to paint my roomy and my room without letting us know about it. I swear I'm really glad that I have my roomy to face all these shit with me.
Sometimes I'm really glad for the people that I've met all these while. I can never forget or let go a relationship with people. It's like once I trust them, I really do trust them.
Anyways, I really wish that I could sort out my photos before the New year comes. haix. problem of having too much photographs.
Wellz, what to do? I guess I would need to buy a hard drive to store just photos.
Haha. Anyway I hope that all my lovely friends out there will be doing well((((;
Take care till I post again(;
No comments:
Post a Comment