Hey there my lovely friends,
I hope all of you are cherishing the time all of you are gonna have before 2013 ends. Well, sometimes we would all think about how everyday is just any other day.
So what if its the end of 2013?
What if its Christmas?
What if its chinese new year?
So why is it so special?
Everyday is just like the passing clouds. They come and they pass. Occasionally the sky looks nicer. Occasionally the sky looks beautiful. Occasionally we will observe and cherish the beauty around us.
I'm not the kind of person who loves and feel festive for Christmas etc. And neither do I feel special for celebrating my birthday. I don't like surprises because surprises meant that people around you will kind of lie(White Lies) to you just to surprise you. But sometimes, I guess we just have to live in the moment?
Well, I know that Living in the Moment is such a Cliche word. A word that anybody can say but don't live in the moment at all.
For me, I didn't like all the celebrations because it makes me feel the emotions. Like feeling touched and everything because I really do appreciate the small little things that anyone does for me. Most of the time, I won't show that I'm really touch or appreciative and stuff. If I ever show that appreciative self, I guess I will be crying all the time. Because I will be really touched by all the things that is done for me. Awwww. So most of the time, I will hide all my feelings and show a neutral self. HAHA. People might think that I'm Emotionless. But I just don't wanna be too emotional.
Right now, I actually don't know what am I really blogging about. Guess I'm talking a lot of crap here?
I'm actually in the midst of the START of my portfolio. And I'm left with less than 1 month to finish this portfolio shit for my internship. But I have no idea why I don't have any inspirations for my portfolio, but I do have LOTS of inspirations for my thoughts. Goodness right?
I guess I'm just a person that thinks too much. So anyway, many will always say this is the FESTIVE OF JOY. But I prefer not to wish anyone with this JOY word anymore. This word kind of reminds me of the name of the girl that is Jinson's '1st GF' .
What a word right? I guess I'm still just immature with the matter of hearts. I really do not know if Jinson is my Mr Right anymore. I hope I don't live in Fantasy of Love all the time. Watching too much drama huh? At times, I stay strong with my choice of loving someone just to see them happy. Sometimes, I tell myself to fight hard for the things that is worth fighting for. Sometimes, I look at myself and tell myself that I'm being too hard on myself, that I should just take a rest and forget about the world.
I'm always having such a conflicting feelings from time to time. It's just so difficult. I guess I will never ever get the answer for my whole lifetime huh? If I knows the answer to everything, wouldn't I be GOD already?
Since I'm not god, I will learn to 'live like we're dying' <<<
Learn to appreciate the things we had in our daily life. I hope I can do that, but we all gets lazy with feeling motivated with life all the time that we forget the reason of living.
Anyway, I saw this link on Facebook, talking about what is love.
There is actually this book written by Dr. Helen Fisher : "Why Him? Why Her? How to keep Lasting Love"
I will be looking for this book. Because I'm so interested to learn!!!!!!!
2013 haven't come to an end, and 2014 haven't started yet!
But here's to my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!!!!
It is simply to be Motivated to Live, Motivated to Learn, and Not be Afraid of Failures.
No matter what happens to my future, I will learn to cherish every single day and make sure that I learn something. I want to be energetic for the things that I do, and not feel tired of Life.
I know my new year resolution is not realistic as it is not measurable. Hence, to make it measurable, this is the following things that I'm gonna do to make my resolution happen.
1) To spend Quality time with the love ones, like having at least 1 meal at home or watch TV with my granny
2) Not be Afraid of Failures by doing something that I always want to try (Wakeboarding? Travel to another country without my parents)
3) Read and learn about something New in 2014 (like reading the book and learning about what Dr. Fisher thinks)
4) Finish drafting one sketchbook of WEIRD DESIGNS.
Love,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment