Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SHIT):

Whyyyy??? Why must call us to quit? Just cos they're worried.. But well, what u mean by nxt time we grow up different? Aren't y'all gonna get worried for us too? Tats like well, I dun think it makes any difference. It's just u dun wan us to work this job! But the prob is it's my first job. My first experience @ work. My first time getting to work with a grp of working class. First time experiencing certain things. So a office job will be better? Yea sure. Den office job dun have politics? Is it really that easy? Why dun u let us experience our new job the wayy we want? Why must we go office job?? Just so that y'all can stop worrying. But I wonder when will y'all stop worrying. When will y'all stop assuming bout certain things. Well, I can say tat I'm sick of it. But I know that I should be grateful for all these. So that leaves my fate in someone else hand? Which means I'm gonna quit my job, say bye to all nice college, say bye to working towards being polite? Say bye to my first job. N den move on to the second job, an office wrk. Well, what I think is tat if I really does that, I'm gonna leave my fate by following my palm lines. There's no career line on my hand I think. It's an anyhow prediction in the book, I'm not suppose to believe that. But well, it might be true. If I changes job so easily, I'm sure tat I'm nt gonna stay in any job often. No job will satisfy any expectation. Tats what I've thought. Nvm. Let me not think too much. Byebye.

No comments: