Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pple(:

Yoz! Blogging again!! Actually wanna just write in my diary. But I have too many things to write about. Just too many. N I shall continue some other time(:

Just talked to some pple on an app. There's this person whom I think is really very matured in his thinking. Nvr knew will meet such a person to talk to on the net. Hahahahhahahas. N somehow, I've met too much idiotic perv! So somehow, it's quite rare to meet gd pple. It's like how u can't judge a book by it's cover. Until u talk to the person, den u will truly know what the person is like. He's definitely a friend worth to know. It's been so long since I've thought someone is a friend worth to kno on the Internet. I hope that I'm not wrong to say that.

Anw, the interview today was okay. I didn't manage to study much today cos I'm suddenly caught in some kind of weird emotions. Something I can't seem to get it away frm me. And I'm trying to see what is the something. How am I gonna get rid of it. Seriously. Why am I feeling like that. I dun even kno why am I feeling like that. I can't feel who is the person that is seriously making me feel so bad. Idk. I wanna find out. And I will find out soon so that I can let it get away from me. I need to know why I'm feeling like that. Anw, I shall get back to Talkin to pple before the wireless goes off!!!!!

Au revoir:D

No comments: