Thursday, November 18, 2010

unexpected things in life~

Anw, today is kind of a tedious dayyyy. Can't put it into words. It's just a thought. & I hOpe so that I dun need to endure in my job. Cos endure meant that I'm trying to pull through difficult times. I dun wanna endure. I wanna enjoy. I wanna be passionate bout what I'm about to do. Wanna be passionate bout what's given to me. Passionate bout everything that I'm dealing with in life. Only if I am passionate, den, I can enjoy in everything that I do. So please. Let me be passionate. Passionate is a word that's gonna help in keeping me alive & energetic. Being passionate will allow me to experience things that maybe I would have nvr imagined myself doing.

I'm kinda writing very long. Somehow, I know that it's a phase in life where we're gonna learn. Somehow, I didn't imagine work life to seem so tedious. So please. Let me take work life as something thAt is gonna be enjoyable. Let it be a different comment from others. Let my life of working be something that's gonna worth my youth. Worth my effort. Let me put in effort yea? Guess today I'm so !!!!!!!!! Lengthy.!!!!! Hahahahahahahas!!!!

I wonder what will Tmr be like. I just know that work is nvr the same as studies. Why doesn't the sch prepare much for us in working life??? Maybe sch does. Just no one actually learnt much? But maybe, as a leader in cca , having some experience will allow me to see things in a easy way. Let's hope so. Tmr, working afternoon shift. Damn. Will be going home late at night. Knew that pple will be worried. But how? I'm gonna face it someday. So earlier n ltr. Whats the difference. Wonder will there be anyone gd that'll fetch me home.

Bye. JIAYOU!!
SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: