Wednesday, December 1, 2010

:D smile smile(: it's off dayyyy todayyyyy

Yoz!!!! Hello to anyone reading this. But den, dun think anyone will be even reading this.(: anw, time dashes pass really fast!!!!! Damn!!! It's 1st December today!!!!! I have so many things to do!!! Who can give me time?! Think I must cherish every moments that I've got!!!! Hmmmmmmm. My throat hurts a little!! Didn't drink enough water!!!!! Awwwwww!!!!! Anw, Tmr working afternoon!! Think min sis oso!! Den must meet her after work?! Hope she will be on time!! Hahahahahahahahahas!!! Maybe I will be the one late?! Hmmmmm. Anw, I haven't eat the sweet Eugene gave me!! It melted !! Hahahahhaahhahs!!! I wanna eat chocolate!! But my throat................... Anw, I'm so busy today!!!!! No time!!! Hahahaas!!! When I've got the time , I spent it adding colleges on facebk!! Hahahahahaas!!!!

Wonder what's in store Tmr!! Hahahahahahs!!!! I Miss everyone!!!! It's so true that it's amazing that strangers meet n become friends!! U kno, there's this chain msg.... Anw, I miss all my friends!!! Iisss everyone!!'n my relatives n all!!! N ppls I nvr see for so long!!!! Anw, I should sleep soon!!! But I'm talking to pple when I've got the chance!! Hope my throat gets better!!

I'm gonna say Tmr will be a better day:D
Hope relatives won't call me to quit uniqlo job. HahHhahahahaas!!
Hmmmmmmmm.. LOOk forward Tmr(: just take a look @ funny n weird customer!!! I can seriously laugh!! But that's so unprofessional as a working class?? Hmmm. I must control my laughter!!(:

Au revoir!! Post soon(:

No comments: