Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Post Created Nov 10, 2010 10:38:46 PM





Hahahahahas! Tmr gonna go interview with weisi n my cuz!! Wanna how it'll be like mr eh!!!! Hahahahahs!!



Anw, time flies! I'm gonna say good bye to so many pple!! Those funny times in class will be gone!! All those funny pple!! I'll keep them in my memory. Or maybe, i shall jote those memories down yea?



Anw, life flies. And pple grow frm young, to adult, to become old n die. Wonders where will that bring us. Wonder what's the true meaning of life. Sometimes, when I'm talking to certain unknown pple on the Internet, I feel as if I know the person. However, when I turns around, everything changes. How's that??

And hmmmmmm. Wth! Met those perv on Internet. Screw those pple! Why those the world consist of so many kinds of pple. Somehow, I dun even know if I knows anyone. It's like one moment, u trust the person n everythin. But the other moment comes n I'll have all my doubts with me. Sometimes, I dunno why I reacts a certain way towards certain pple. I hope I'll figure it out one of these days yea?

Anw, yesterday I've cleared all my files n books out. Gonna recycle 2/3 of them n 1/3 of them i'm gonna pass to Eugene. He said he wanna take o lvl . Take as private candidate. Hope everything will go well for him ba.

Today, have had BIG HEADACHE TAT CAUSED ME TO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. haix. So stupid. But nvm. Anw, think I better slp or tmr will have headache!!!!!

And oso!! I realised that lots of pple present their true feelings better on blog. Is it unsafe? But nvm. Anw, I'm not gonna reveal all my feelings here man. Loop holes here n there!!:P

No comments: