Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hmmmmmm. TMR





Somehow, I figured out that we must look forward to TMR's!!!! Hmmmmm... But Tmr will be my training for job at uniqlo!! Hope everything goes well for me n everyone yea!!!!

Just now, just finished reading a book titled 'going too far' the author I didn't rmb. Hahahahas! But it's an exciting n real interesting book!! It's romantic too!! It's so nice!! So sweet what pple does!! It's kinda nice. Dunno how to describe. Guess it's another one of my crazyyy indulgence in books yea. Will anything like tat ever happen ? Will anything like tat happen to me? Idk?! N why am I thinking bout these kind of weird things? Whyyyyyyyyy. But anw, that's crazyy! N I think everyone will have their own interesting life story. I wonder how will mine turns out to be like.

Anw, I can stop dreaming! Shall really sleep!! Today I tried on my makeup!! The eye liner definitely fails on my eyes!! Guess I can't use it!! Nvr will use it again!! Wasted $16.90 on the eye liner. Damn. But at least i've tried yea!!! Hahahahahhahahas!!! I have only this little knowledge bout makeup! Kinda find it weird!! Just hope nothing goes wrong to my faceeeeeeee(: better slp now!! LOooooooong training tmr!!

Au revoir!! Love everyone whO loves me:D

No comments: