
Hahahahahahahahaas! Today, I went swimming!!!!! SWIM SWIM SWIM!! swam a total of 17 laps. But they're not continuous. When I reach there, i swam 4 laps of frOg style for warm up. Nxt, actually wanted to swim 20 continuous lap. Swam 5 frOg style, 5 side stroke, and 3 free style. But after 2 side stroke, my side muscle PAIN!! so I stopped and practice breathing, and continue my laps till I finish 3 free style. I didn't manage to finish 20 laps as the water is stinging my eyes~ hahahhahas!
I WANT THAT GOGGLE THAT I LOST LAST YR!! MY FAVOURITE GOGGLES FRM ARENA!!!! Been with me since pri2!!! It's spongy !!! The place where it contacts with my eyes!!! DOnt like any other goggles. Hahahahahahahas!!!!!!!!!
Anw, the first word that jia en says is 'mummum' hahahahahas!!! So cuteeee!!!
Anw, I'm gotta take a nap now and wake up @ 3!!!! Nights! Erm, afternoon!!!!!! :D
á bientôt~
No comments:
Post a Comment