
Oh myyyy! I can't stand it!!! Mum keep nagging at my ears!!!!! She say something, I wanna let her kno something, but she just doesn't gets it!!!!!!!! What's wrong with sleeping in è afternoon so that I can get active n do hmwk???? Lols!!!! She say can get used to not sleeping!!! But wat!!!! Tired leh!!
Sleeping is a joy(: not everyone can have it. A joy that I won't have when I grew older. A joy tat keeps me peaceful. A joy that I loves. Guess no one will understand! Except for fourth aunt maybe(: cos she like sleeping too!! A joy man!!!!!
And tsk tsk. Even if I study at night, I won't disturb them what!!! And I dun study till late lo!! Latest only 11!! Den keep saying sleep, den do hmwk in è night den nvr sleep!!!! She just dun understand man!!!! No use of nagging de lo!!!!! I tell her things, when she say things, she oso dun get it. Thus, I retaliate and dun get her too can? However, I just understand.
HOW I WISH I WAS A YOUNG ZIHUI AGAIN. HAVE MY GRANDPA N PPLE I LOVE(: AND I CAN SLEEP IN É AFTERNOON LEH!!!!!!!
Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment