Monday, July 26, 2010

Indulging in the HAPPY FICTION WORLD(:

Omg man! Wanna post a post on blog and this dumb app isn't working well. Well, I'm just gonna go off talking bout zihui's crap here. Hmmm. It isn't crap(: it's zihui's thingy. Hahhas! Just finished indulging myself in this book titled perfect you by Elizabeth Scott. It's an awesome book. It Isn't at all cliche. Ahhaas. But well. Nice.

I'll love to have that bf name WILL MILLER. Hahahs! So u kno tat meaning bout me indulging in fiction world? I feels happy for the character in there(: and whichever nice man is in there, I'll grow to love them too. Isn't it insane? Here's a phrase:
•Things change. Stuff happens. Life goes on! •

A nice phrase in this book. This book is recommended to all. Ahhaahhas!!! Goodbye! -26july2020-

Anw, can post now:D heheeee. Say 'á bientôt(:'

No comments: