
Tiringgggggg. But not as tiring as those who did sOoooooo many more things than me! :D how I wish I can be the above peaceful water. So tranquil~ hmmmmmmmm. Anw, headache uh today. Thought I need coffee. Went to buy milk coffee in the morning but no use. Hahahahas! In the end, came home doing usual routine: bathe, lunch. And I felt miserably sick. Felt like sleeping, giddy): headache. So, blew my hair n went to sleep. And I just woke up. Wondering what to do. Hmmmmmmmm.
Haix. Hahahahaaas. What kind of lazy pig am I? Hahahahahas. Maybe, I can't miss my sleep. Felt some kind of laziness. Have got a feeling that period is coming-.-" pls come now!! And disappear on Sunday!! I wanna SWIM!!!!!!! but not a chance I guess): hate hate. Erm no. Dislike this-.- hahahaahas!!
Hmwk+revision time-.- if I don't start, guess I'll nvr start!!!
CANNOT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment