Sunday, July 18, 2010

I MISS HIM. I LOVE THEM(:





Hahahahahahas. Hmmmmm. I'm really fortunate:D just now, relatives were talking about travelling. And it linked to a place where my 奶奶went before. What she depicted sounds like a place I've been to. And she said,"yeah. I brought u there before" and den, granny say how I'm so fortunate when my 爷爷 is there. Cos, whenever they're going abroad, grandpa will insist on bringing me!! And he dotes on me(: and when I'm young, I've the fortune to travel with them so many many times. Thus, traveling is part of my memory:D I LOVE 爷爷&奶奶 (: haix. But grandpa isn't here now. And I miss him...... I think if he's here, he'll give me the answer to all my doubts. But he isn't here anymore. How I wish I can talk to him........)': and I'm gonna cherish granny now(:

Byebye(:

No comments: