
Hahahaas. Well, I'm not gonna be on about how sad or happy life can be. However, I wonder what's so wrong or correct bout them all. I am a person full of doubts. Guess things will just nvr change. Neither will anyone tell me what's so wrong or right bout so many things.
At times, I am really tired to accommodate with everything. But yet, people are maybe, accommodating to me too. Im just so doubtful bout things. What's this thing about being happy? Why can I be so smiley n happy ? Is it true that I have many sorrows hidden within myself? I nvr will kno. Till the day I really dare to face them all. But once again, there's really too much positive things to see to than to feel sad. Why will there be just this one such person that wants me to open up myself? Can I really trust that?
And who will that person be? I nvr will kno. Who in this world will make me know myself? Is the answer me myself? Or is the answer' find out myself'
Sometimes, I think that's the reason why I wanna travel to peaceful places is that that'll be the place where I can sit and think bout my life. The place where no one will see me cry openly when I'm sad. Hahaahaaas. Please. I wanna go to that place. Will someone bring me there? I guess not?
Byebyes(:
Au revoir.
I must stop dwelling too deep.
No comments:
Post a Comment