Friday, January 3, 2014

The future

The time to wave goodbye to Langkawi will be here soon. Time to say hello to Singapore is coming too. 

Waving goodbye to the life that is put on 'pause', and saying hello to the reality when I leave Langkawi.

Whether I'm looking forward or not? I'm not too sure. 

All of you know, I'm a person full of dilemma. I don't really know what I really want in my life.

I'm happy to leave Langkawi because I can end this 'paused' period of my life.

Sad to leave Langkawi because I've grown a root here, with the place I stay, and with the people that I've got to know. 

I'm happy to return to Singapore because I can start going after the things that I've missed out. Happy because I can spend more time with my granny, aunt, family, friends. And not forgetting all the food that I've missed out.

Not looking forward to return because I have to throw myself back to reality of how fast pace of Life in Singapore is. Not looking forward because I'm afraid to face my relationship. 

Love,
the Dilemma Z

No comments: