Wellz i have no idea what im talking about.
Anyway, im just here to put down my feelings. You know sometimes I really feel silly. Silly to wait for this man who arent here for me. Silly to think of myself wanting to be there for this man through his NS yrs. Im silly arent I? I wish I wasnt the kind of nice person. But Im just doing the things that zihui does. I dont want to give up without trying for this relationship. I hope I get the chance to try.
For 2014, I will be better at expressing my feelings without hiding. 2014 will be the year I start chasing my dreams one by one(: I have a lifetime to learn.
And I hope my relationship will work out. Will be fixed back in pieces like a puzzle. The least I could do is try.
I guess 2014 new yr resolution is to nver stop trying. Im giving my best. And I mean I will.
Love,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment