When I think about how this thing about my relationship will seem to hurt so much, how cruel it is that people could all just move on and change and forget about things, I will remember those times how I got through the sadness when I'm in Langkawi.
Remember those people that I spoke to?
About work,
About Life,
About Love,
About People.
I remembered the farewell note of a good friend.
This is what was said:
'Let's embrace ourselves
and
Continue living in this cruel world.
May you become as cool and awesome as me someday'
Words, are sometimes just so powerful. Just something we need to hold onto, and remind ourselves that we could overcome this shit.
Sometimes, it just suddenly became so difficult. Because we're human afterall.. Human's that are prone to feeling all this emotions, feeling like the world just turned upside down. Humans that are just fragile like that.
With love,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment