Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hi again.

Hi there people.

1) I just wanna say how happy I am when I see my friend(s) updating their blog post from time to time. It's good to read I guess. And am just really happy sometimes when I can sense that my friends are leading their life well. anw I've just read one of my friend's blog. I guess things is all gonna change for her as she's going to university now. I hope that she will have fun and joyous days in University. Once again, it kept me thinking if I've thrown my chances away to go uni and study.

2) so recently I'm very bothered with the relationship that I'm in. Somehow, it's almost 1 wk plus since I really talked to him at all. we didn't quarrel or anything. Somehow, things just stops. and I have no idea why is that. Sometimes, I feel that I'm really going no where in this relationship. I feel kind of numb about my relationship. Is it better if I just say quit to this relationship? I really don't know. I don't feel the love from him anymore. It's not because we don't see each other being the reason. The reason is, I don't feel him showing me care concern or love anymore. Isn't this just a little bit too weird to be happening in a relationship? I really had no idea what I should feel anymore.

What's a relationship when most of the time I feel so alone?

is it me overthinking?
or is it me who didn't give enough love?

but no matter which is it, I seriously cant think now. cos it will just make me feel so unhappy.

3) Hi there! on a brighter note, let's talk about something else! Which is me going away for OSIP soon.
Somehow, I'm kind of excited and a little scared that I will miss everything that I have in Singapore. But I guess it will be fun to venture out of Singapore once in awhile. This is the life I dream myself going for. Great that I'm not going anywhere far. It the start of a new journey soon!

Love,
Zihui

No comments: