Friday, January 28, 2011

tralala.

I guess I'm running out of originality with the stupid titles that I post with... Today, was a damn crappy day after entering cotton on-.-
Anw, went to look for granny with min sis today.. Den went to tampines, but didn't really walk, den went 313 UNIQLO. got handsome assistant manager there! Hahahahas!! Lols-.-

Hahhahahas! Afterthat, went to far east. The cotton on @313 is idiotic. Took 40min to try clothing! Bad customer service NEH! -.- Anw, the mood was spoilt since den. What a crap, went far east n walked rounds & rounds & ROUNDS & ROUNDs!!! But didn't buy anything-.-! Goodness!! Think I can only go amk to anyhow buy cny clothes Liao-.- or go nex?????? Haix. Nvm. Only can rmb wanna go nex buy my swimsuit.! Hahahahahahas:D got arena leh(: I love arena(: I rmb I had this arena goggles!! So nice de!!!! Comfortable:D but lost Liao): since den nvr wear goggles to swim! Omg I miss swimming!!!

Anw, I'm super blur recently, I've forgotten to mention(: tmr work! Omg! Why do I feel so tired???? Work is so damn endless sia! Can't bear to quit this job oso, cos it isn't a bad job!!! Hahhahahs! Omg when I go tp Nxt yr, should I go tampines n stay @ my aunts hse where my granny will be there?? I'm still pondering on tat matter.. Staying there = everyday granny's food(: <3 X infinity. But Anw, I guess I won't wanna regret. U tell me how long a person will live??? Hmmm. Won't say anything inauspicious or what.. But Anw, I wanna cherish my nainai(: and also everyone ard me(: Haix. I suddenly miss my d'art club teacher, mr Sam lim. He's such a great teacher.. I rmb the last time I asked for his help for art club, he called me n gave me advise even when he left the sch already. Isn't he an awesome teacher?? Hearing his voice again makes me wanna cry at that time, I rmb...... Haix. I dun even kno why. Hahahahas!! But he really add loads of meaning into the live of all art club member:D exposed to d'art forms. Living our life with certain standards,there won't be any piece of art work being handed in with no standard.....

Anw, I'll stop saying all those things. Tmr have work... I should be sleeping. Try to sleep now close my eyes, try to think of tmr~ Lols-.- I realised that loads of things are changing for everyone of us. Certain things I can't even say here. Hmmmm. All my friends Have loads n loads of things happening... Some dun even inform where they r going. Some r just stepping out,without a goodbye...

Typed on 27th January 2011<3

No comments: