I realised that my title is always this or that. Hahahaahs!! Anw, feels so sleepy! Haven't finish pasting the photos to put in dairy! Omg! My dairy can't close!! How NEH?! Omg!!! What kind of new dairy should I buy?! Do u think I should continue pasting things in my dairy?? Hmmmmm. Haiyo. How NEH?!?!
Anw, just went to read pei's blog. Realised that she wrote loads of things there!! Omg!! One of the post like essay!! If u're guessing, I'm thinking bout English lessons. Hahahahahahas!! I think when everyone is busy, the way to keep friends updated is by blog. I guess I mustn't hate stupid blog. Shall keep posting till the day I die. Ahahhahahaahs!! JKJK:O after reading pei's, I went to read cinyee's blog! Omg I miss her too!!!!! My very best friend @ the beginning of sec sch! Woah! Time flies! Still could rmb the first say I saw CINYEE(:
Oh! I miss sleeping alot. Tmr will be busy day(: Haix. Work the day after tmr. Seriously I need to rest well, or else I'm always on the urge of quitting this job. Must not give up so easily in life right?! I've survived working for 2 months le!!!! Persevere !! I rmb that I dun wanna persevere when working cos I must work because I love it. But that's what on my mind now. Getting tired. N I'm nt getting sick but am already sick . Nah... Hmmm. Haven't recover. I guess. Many pple say so): just few more months to go! Maybe I'll end up saying just one yr!! Hahahahha...
Today I'm super duper blur. Went sch n help ms chew invigilate a class, collected test paper, pass them to ms chew, end up putting the visitor pass inside those sheets of paper, went round the sch finding them. I'm so damn lol. But at least had the chance to talk to pei(: keep smiling:D
Anw, I got in TP!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, soon, my life is gonna be adjusted. In many many wayyyyyy... Haix..... Idk where will I be staying, who am I gonna meet n work with in sch. What CCA would I join, will I continue working in UNIQLO? Will my friends n I be able to keep in contact?? Will I be able to go n teach jeannie&eugene? Will I be able to make decisions bout where am I gonna stay? My life is gonna start all over. The start of poly will be like the start of pri & sec sch. If I'm gonna stay at my aunts hse with my granny, it'll be like the time when I just started to stay at my cuz hse when I enter pri1.. Just that I won't cry like in pri1 bout dun wanna stay @ cuz hse, cos I'm happy with granny<3.. but there's one thing.. How bout my father???? Haix. One day I'll still need to go back right?? As in what?? Am I nvr belonging anywhere?? Or is it that I belongs everywhere?? So confusing. My life. Since the day I was born.... Fated to be like that... Didn't even get to choose... Haix.... Must nvr nvr do the things that my parents did.... Think think think..
Byebye once again! Sleepy! Time to slp! Tmr shop shop! Hopefully could get my clothes. Pls pls dun let any fully Black n white things catch my eyes. Cos I might end up wearing black & white:O
Bonne nuit:D
No comments:
Post a Comment