Saturday, January 22, 2011

tired~





Woah. I think I miss those times where days were easier,slacker, loads of time for myself..
Now, it seemed that I dun have time for my family n friends, & on other hand, dun even have time for myself too. Why am I living my life like that. I guess being the working class isn't that easy.. Although when u get ur pay, everything will be worth those time. Cos I'll say time flies.. N seem that one month's pay is actually that easy to earn. I've already worked for 2 months.. Now counting to the third month. As the days, weeks , & months flew pass me, takes away my youth, I didn't even know what I myself is doing during all these while. Somehow, Im just getting very goal-less.... Although it's nice to work @ UNIQLO, sometimes, it's just not worth the life time. I can't imagine working in UNIQLO for my whole life. However, I can't imagine myself quitting UNIQLO too. How will it be like. I thought it will just leave me with emptiness. Somehow. It's like saying goodbye to all the pple I've got to know in this short period of time. N leaving nothing behind, moving on to the Nxt chapter like no one ever knew me or me not knowing anyone at all. I must really sit down n think soon. Before I make any decision. My aunt told me not to work part time while working. I guess the whole family will agree. My aunt asked me to work teaching pple, tuition. But am I up for that?? I believe I can do well, but can I teach well????

Anw, I haven't been exercising.. & when I went jogging on Friday, my whole leg kinda muscle cramp. It's always like that. I really wish to swim many laps soon.. Anw, Kelvin went jogging with me.. The whole while, my energy was going off cos we jog n talk. I guess I should not go jog with him Nxt time cos I'm like wasting his time. I guess he didn't jog much..... Hmmmm...... Hahahas! Anw, so sad that many r quitting job @ UNIQLO, but that's life I guess. I dunno how am I living my life now. I have decisions that's yet being made. I really hope to ge my own ans soon.. Dun wanan regret in life.. I guess who wants right???

Tmr work. Back to work. Hmmm.. Everyone has doubts bout themselves.and me myself too. I realise there's truly so many kinds of pple in this world. N who is the one thats truly truthful towards me?? Who can I seriously trust? Haix. Who is that person out there??

Anw, today I bout some art materials... Spent $69.90 @ krafers... But told small sun I spent $50, cos she'll be shocked that I've spent so much on those stuff. Seriously, I hope n hope.. I've got so many things to say here... But I guess I should not reveal myself , my feelings too much here... Cos idk who out there is reading.. Hahahahahas!! Havw stalkers! Ltr die Liao.! Hahahahas. Anw, hope everything goes well.... Sleep. Anw, chocolate!!!!

Who wants to watch movie?? I hope to watch comedy. So what movie is out now? U see, so busy at work to even have time for myself..

Au revoir! Update here soon! I guess I shall go city square mall to buy my new yr clothings!! Who will accompany me?? Hmmmmmm.......

No comments: