Tuesday, January 18, 2011

(: smile smile & smile

Anw, it's been quite some time since I use the iPod to update my blog(: Anw, life's been busy for me. It seem tat I'm really letting it dash pass me now n den. Updating this blog meant that I'm joting down my moments(: there's so many things tat I hope to be able to type here, but not knowing who is reading this prevent me frm doing so.

Anw, this Saturday, idk what to do! Minji invited me to her bday BBQ which I think will be fun to go. I can oso arrange with peijun to go iluma again! In addition, I also can go out with laylin & Simin. Or I can go teach Jeannie maths. I oso haven't go out with CINYEE!!!!!! Also, dun forget bout Janice &Ming xiu & ms carol!! Lol!!! Who should I go with????? Hmmmm. Think i'll better not go anywhere. I shall postpone them to ltr dates huh?? But I somehow promised them already): Haix. Who can advice me. I hope all these friends wont mind going out with me @ ltr dates. Hate disappointing pple....

Anw, alot of things happens @ work! Tired to list them here. I guess I shall fill my heart contents inside my dairy. More truths can be found there(:

Anw, I guess tmr being an off day will be a very busy day for me as always! Guess I shall wake @7/8,leave hse to go back my hse to pack things ard 8:30?? By 9:30 must travel to find granny(: first go tampines find if got clothes to buy(: by 11 leave tampines to go fid granny(: by 1:30 leave granny hse to travel to serangoon?? Find Jeannie by3 , leave her hse by 4, den travel back home, first go market to buy vegetarian den go home by 5!!! Woah!!!! Busy me! I shall sleep by 6 tmr(: cos wed working mooring shift NEH!!!!!!! Type here soon(: Au revoir!

No comments: