Wednesday, January 26, 2011

speechless

Hahaa. So that's what I do to pple. N isnt that what I want?I mean so that's what I've wanted to get in return for what I've done. But why its............ Well,...... Time to fill up my dairy instead of here..............

Anw, I wanna thk pei for everything(: will miss her(: shall go everywhere with her(: Hahahahhas. Hope that pei will be alright. I think something is bothering her... Why is it that there's always this friendship thing to think about? Hmmmmmmmmm.... Hope to meet all these friends soon... Everyone is busy in their own life, including me. Busy @ UNIQLO.

Another person, is laylin. Actualy at my previous post, I type alot. But com got prob.. So all gone... Wanna tell laylin I'm glad to have her as my friend. Glad that I could make her laugh n smile. Glad that she let me be her listening ears. Glad that I can be there for her. Hope everything goes well for her(: n I'll meet her real soon too:D miss her too(:

Anw, I shall fill in my dairy or else I'll be so tired to think, so tired to feel, so tired till I won't fill in my dairy. I miss my grandpa.

Bye

No comments: